Your no. 1 source about KIT-I in English

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kit-I Talks About Tokio Hotel

You are often compared with Tokio Hotel. Why do you think there is a comparison with this group?


Sergey: It is not compared.


Grisha: I understand that because someone find some superficial similarities(looks) between me and the guy who sings in Tokio Hotel. Our music is absolutely different.


Sonya:  In general, many fall in love with a guy, appreciate it, judging solely on the photo: "Oooh how cute, I love him!" Then they see another person ... "Ohoh and he's so cute and I love him!",  "Oh, how they look alike! "Because of this superficial perception of personality and started all ridiculous comparison. I've not personally talked with Bill Kaulitz, I do not know that he is inside, what he tells. I only know Grisha. And for me they're absolutely different people.


Grisha: I had dyed my hair in black before Tokio Hotel emerged.




PS: In my own opinion, I don't think Grisha was trying to be rude or whatever. He's very straightforward. I don't think he knows Bill dyed his hair black since 8 years old either. So TH fans, chill.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I can't wait for the rest!! And yeah I don't think Grisha was being rude, he was just a answering the question ^-^
    I personally dot think that Grisha looks like Bill, they look completely different! Both hot in their own way :3 ...and um yeah x)
    -BahLitz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii! I've just posted just the rest of the interview:)

    Yeah, totally! It's just that they both wears makeup and fans like to compare him & Bill =.= LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that Grisha looks like Bill. I've seen ONE picture that had a few similarities. But still.. xD I don't think he was being rude either, he just answeared the question he got, and it's better to be honest and not lie xD They're two completely different persons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. And I would be somehow pissed too if people were to keep asking me about the other band, the comparison and all. But Germans and Russians DO have really exotic looks haha.

    ReplyDelete